Locking Systems offers a range of cylinder solutions according to the type of cylinder required, the need for masterkeying and the level of security required for each specific application. Additional functions can be incorporated within the cylinder to increase security or safety, or to provide specific solutions to particular applications such as schools and hospitals. Our technical team can assist and support in the drawing up and finalising of complex suiting requirements specific to each individual project.
Critical to the physical security of most buildings is in selecting the most appropriate cylinder system for the people who will manage the building and those who will use it. A few simple factors should be considered:
- The level of physical security or attack resistance is required to prevent forced entry
- Balancing security or convenience of key duplication
- The size and complexity of masterkeying
- The type and lengths of cylinders are required
- Choice of additional cylinder functionality, standard, classroom, anti-barricade and other features