Build Your Career with UAP
In addition to meaningful, challenging and rewarding work, you’ll have the opportunity to give back to your community, make dreams come true and you will find the support training and knowledge that you will need to advance your career.
Why you should apply?
- We have a close network of staff within each department to make the working environment even more enjoyable
- Our management team is always open to new ideas
- We offer career progression within the company
- You will be enrolled into a pension scheme through Aviva
- We offer free and secure parking at our head office and factories. We also have electric car charging points at our main office car park
- UAP is situated close to public transport and the motorway is easily accessible
- You will be eligible for free staff lunches all year
We offer free beverages for all of our employees (via hot drinks and water machines)
- As a part of the UAP team you will enjoy meals, nights out, entertainment and more
And the longer you work with us, the better it gets…
- You will start on 20 days’ holiday per year plus bank holidays.
- You work 5 years. We gift you an extra two days annual leave.
- You work 8 years. We gift you an extra day annual leave.
- You work 10 years. We gift you another extra day annual leave.
How to apply
How you apply depends on the role. You can email/post a copy of your CV along with a covering letter and state the job/department you’re applying to or, if instructed, complete our application form in full, and return it to our Operations Director, Wendy ([email protected]) or post it to us marked for Wendy’s attention.