Fullex uPVC Universal Repair Lock
The Fullex Universal Repair Lock is designed to replace existing uPVC door locks with a 35mm backset and 16mm faceplate. The kit contains three piece lock, three piece keep and comes with optional to fit keep tidy plates. The lock has easily reversible latch with snib.
- Split spindle
- Hook centres adjustable from 1500mm to 1030mm
- 16mm faceplate
- 35mm backset
- Top and bottom hook centres independently adjustable.
- Comes with a 10 year mechanical guarantee
- Product Codes
- Technical Info
- Product Testing
- Brochures & Tech Sheets
- Product Guarantee
For use on uPVC Doors
|Top and bottom hook centres independently adjustable.|
|Hook centres adjustable from 1500mm to 1030mm|
|Easily reversible latch with snib|
|Resistant to corrosion - BS EN 1670 Grade 4 (240 hours)|
|Comes with a 10 year guarantee|
The Universal Repair Lock is designed to replace existing uPVC door locks with a 35mm backset and 16mm faceplate.
|Corrosion Resistance||BS EN 1670 Grade 4 for 240 hours|
Centre Hook: Dacromet coated A3 sintered steel
Top and Bottom Hook: A3 steel
Faceplate: A3 zinc and clear passivated
Gearbox: A3 zinc and clear passivated
3 x piece keep
3x piece lock
2 x keep tidy plates
Salt Spray Test
This machine tests the corrosion resistance of the multi point locks. The salt spray cabinet produces a corrosive environment, by releasing a dense saline fog into the chamber which the multi point locks are exposed to. This creates an accelerated corrosion of the MPL and allows us to test how well the locks would stand up in harsher environments.
The multi point locks are tested to BS EN1670 grade 4 for 420 hours.
uPVC Universal Repair LockSize: 22 MB | Type: pdf
Fullex Multipoint Lock BrochureSize: 7 MB | Type: pdf
uPVC Universal Repair Lock Fitting InstructionsSize: 1 MB | Type: pdf
Fullex Repair Case BrochureSize: 8 MB | Type: pdf
We guarantee the multi point lock and finish against the following;
Surface Coating Failure
We guarantee that the multi point locks have a 5 year inland coating guarantee (defined as 25 miles from the coast or 5 miles from a highly populated industrial area) subject to;
1. The multi point locks are applied to a door and no item of door furniture on the door or window frame are sealed or fixed using any form of silicone sealant or the like
2. The multi point locks are fixed correctly using the correct fixings and are not scratched or damaged at any time during the installation process or thereafter
3. The multi point locks are cleaned monthly with a moist cloth and not with any form of cleaning agent
4. The internal workings are lightly sprayed with 3 in 1 or a light machine oil (or similar) every 12 weeks
5. No claim will be accepted for any multi point lock that is scratched or mutilated or fitted incorrectly
We guarantee that the multi point locks will not fail mechanically in normal use during the 10 year guarantee period subject to the conditions outlined above.
Encountered a problem? No Worries!
We have prepared a comprehensive troubleshooting guide that should help you with the most common problems you might run into.