Fullex Key Wind Multi Point Lock
The Fullex Key Wind is engineered to provide long term reliability and security. Widely specified, the Fullex locks has been fitted to hundreds of thousands of doors in the UK.
- Based on the revolutionary Fullex Crimebeater lock
- Operated by thumbturn or key-key cylinder
- Designed for use on composite and timber doors
- Non-handed easily reversible latch
- Designed for use with pull handles
- Snib latch retention on face plate
- Dedicated security escutcheon available
- Various accessories available
- Product Codes
- Technical Info
- Product Testing
- Product Videos
- Brochures & Tech Sheets
- Product Guarantee
Key Wind Lock
|Based on the revolutionary Fullex Crimebeater lock|
|Operated by thumbturn or key-key cylinder|
|Designed for use on composite and timber doors|
|Option 1 - Comes with two tapered steel hooks, deadbolt and latch|
|Non-handed easily reversible latch|
|Designed for use with pull handles|
|Snib latch retention on face plate|
|Dedicated security escutcheon available|
|Various accessories available|
The best and most economical system, is having a package of Pull Handle, Key Wind Lock, High Security Escutcheon and 1 Star cylinder, and so we developed a matching escutcheon that fits the new system.
On some Key Wind locks you have to turn the key maybe 1 or 2 revolutions to fully lock it. The Fullex Lock have minimum key turning with less than a half a turn. Fullex Lock is as cost effective as possible and offer long term reliability. Learn more about the Fullex locks on the Fullex Website.
Faceplate: 1720mm x 20mm (Stainless Steel)
|Security escutcheon Satin||HSESSS-KEYWIND-NANOCOAST|
|Security escutcheon Mirror Polished||HSEMPSS-KEYWIND-NANOCOAST|
|Pull Handles||See Brochure|
|Top and bottom keep||XCKS|
|Right hand centre keep||CRB0013-KE|
|Left hand centre keep||CRB0014-KE|
3 dead bolts
Cover plate 20mm wide, 1720mm long
Top and Bottom Hook
Chrome plated steel top and bottom bolts
Stainless steel centre bolt
The cyclic operation machine tests the operation and use of each multi point lock. The machine works by fitting the multi point lock in to a door, and then adding a handle and cylinder. The machine will then cycle test the lock by turning the cylinder to unlock; pull the handle down to open the door; close the door; lift the handle to engage the multi point hooks, and then finally lock the cylinder. This gives a true test of how the multi point lock will work in a real life situation.
Each multi point lock is cycle tested to 200,000 cycles.
Salt Spray Test
This machine tests the corrosion resistance of the multi point locks. The salt spray cabinet produces a corrosive environment, by releasing a dense saline fog into the chamber which the multi point locks are exposed to. This creates an accelerated corrosion of the MPL and allows us to test how well the locks would stand up in harsher environments.
Fullex Key Wind Lock Tech SheetSize: 1 MB | Type: pdf
Fullex Key Wind Lock RoutingSize: 232 KB | Type: pdf
Fullex Multipoint Lock BrochureSize: 14 MB | Type: pdf
Fullex Repair Case BrochureSize: 8 MB | Type: pdf
We guarantee the multi point lock and finish against the following;
Surface Coating Failure
We guarantee that the multi point locks have a 5 year inland coating guarantee (defined as 25 miles from the coast or 5 miles from a highly populated industrial area) subject to;
1. The multi point locks are applied to a door and no item of door furniture on the door or window frame are sealed or fixed using any form of silicone sealant or the like
2. The multi point locks are fixed correctly using the correct fixings and are not scratched or damaged at any time during the installation process or thereafter
3. The multi point locks are cleaned monthly with a moist cloth and not with any form of cleaning agent
4. The internal workings are lightly sprayed with 3 in 1 or a light machine oil (or similar) every 12 weeks
5. No claim will be accepted for any multi point lock that is scratched or mutilated or fitted incorrectly
We guarantee that the multi point locks will not fail mechanically in normal use during the 10 year guarantee period subject to the conditions outlined above.
Encountered a problem? No Worries!
We have prepared a comprehensive troubleshooting guide that should help you with the most common problems you might run into.