Fullex Crimebeater Midlock Multi Point Lock
The Fullex Crimebeater Midlock was designed to defeat the dual threats of lock bumping and cylinder snapping. The addition of a patented 20,000 differ 5 lever mid-lock defeats both forms of attack by locking the lock in addition to the cylinder function, which locks the door. So even if the door has a standard cylinder and a burglar is able to remove it, the door won’t open as the midlock system will lock the lock itself.
- Designed for use on composite and timber doors
- Comes with three deadbolts and latch
- 20,000 differ hardened steel midlock
- Available in dual spindle for long backplate handles
- Easily reversible latch as standard
- Latch hold back snib on lock faceplate
- Various adjustable keep sets available
- Cycle tested to 100,000 operations
- Resistant to corrosion – BS EN 1670 Grade 5 for 480 hours
- Conforms to BS 10621 and NHBC 2010 guidelines for enhanced security
- Secured by Design Police Preferred Specification
- PAS 24
- Comes with a 10 year mechanical guarantee
- Product Codes
- Technical Info
- Product Testing
- Product Videos
- Brochures & Tech Sheets
- Product Guarantee
For use on Composite and Timber Doors
|Secured by Design Police Preferred Specification|
|Designed for use on composite and timber doors|
|Comes with three deadbolts and latch|
|20,000 differ hardened steel midlock|
|Available in dual spindle for long backplate handles|
|Easily reversible latch as standard|
|Latch hold back snib on lock faceplate|
|Various adjustable keep sets available|
|Cycle tested to 100,000 operations|
|Resistant to corrosion - BSEN1670 Grade 5 (480 hours)|
|Conforms to BS10621 and NHBC 2010 guidelines for enhanced security|
The Fullex Crimebeater Midlock was designed to defeat the dual threats of lock bumping and cylinder snapping. The addition of a Patented 20,000 differ 5 lever mid-lock (Patent number GB2449467) defeats both forms of attack, by locking the lock, in addition to the cylinder function, which locks the door. So even if the door has a standard cylinder and a burglar is able to remove it, the door won’t open as the midlock system will lock the lock itself.
For use on composite and timber doors, it comes in dual spindle and is available with 3 different backset sizes (35mm, 45mm and 55mm) for long backplate handles, meaning it will fit on a wider range of doors.
Each Crimebeater Midlock has three deadbolts and latch. Designed for composite and timber doors, it has been awarded the 'Secured by Design' approval and meets PAS24 requirements, meaning that you will be able to offer your customers a high quality and high security solution for their doors:
The faceplate on the Crimebeater Midlock is either 1720mm by 20mm in silver passivated or 2100mm by 40mm in white aluminium, giving peace of mind to hard pressed fabricators and consumers.
Faceplate = 1720mm x 20mm (Silver Passivated):
Faceplate = 2100mm x 44mm (White Aluminium):
For Composite Doors
|Corrosion Resistance||BS EN1670 Grade 5 (420 Hours)|
|Cyclic Operation||Cycle Tested to 100,000 Cycles|
|Enhanced Security||Conforms to BS10621|
|Enhanced Security||Conforms to NHBC 2010 guidelines|
Top and Bottom Hook: Chrome plated A3 hardened cast steel
Deadbolt: Chrome plated A3 hardened cast steel
Centre Deadbolt: CZ122 brass stamping
Faceplate: 20mm 304 austenitic stainless steel or 44mm white aluminium powder coated
Gearbox: Dacromet coated mild steel
Mid Lock: Anti-drill hardened steel, black powder coated
The cyclic operation machine tests the operation and use of each multi point lock. The machine works by fitting the multi point lock in to a door, and then adding a handle and cylinder. The machine will then cycle test the lock by turning the cylinder to unlock; pull the handle down to open the door; close the door; lift the handle to engage the multi point hooks, and then finally lock the cylinder. This gives a true test of how the multi point lock will work in a real life situation.
Each multi point lock is cycle tested to 200,000 cycles.
Salt Spray Test
This machine tests the corrosion resistance of the multi point locks. The salt spray cabinet produces a corrosive environment, by releasing a dense saline fog into the chamber which the multi point locks are exposed to. This creates an accelerated corrosion of the MPL and allows us to test how well the locks would stand up in harsher environments.
The multi point locks are tested to BS EN1670 grade 4 for 420 hours.
Crimebeater Midlock Tech SheetSize: 245 KB | Type: pdf
Crimebeater Midlock Operating InstructionsSize: 143 KB | Type: pdf
Fullex Multipoint Lock BrochureSize: 14 MB | Type: pdf
Fullex Repair Case BrochureSize: 8 MB | Type: pdf
We guarantee the multi point lock and finish against the following;
Surface Coating Failure
We guarantee that the multi point locks have a 5 year inland coating guarantee (defined as 25 miles from the coast or 5 miles from a highly populated industrial area) subject to;
1. The multi point locks are applied to a door and no item of door furniture on the door or window frame are sealed or fixed using any form of silicone sealant or the like
2. The multi point locks are fixed correctly using the correct fixings and are not scratched or damaged at any time during the installation process or thereafter
3. The multi point locks are cleaned monthly with a moist cloth and not with any form of cleaning agent
4. The internal workings are lightly sprayed with 3 in 1 or a light machine oil (or similar) every 12 weeks
5. No claim will be accepted for any multi point lock that is scratched or mutilated or fitted incorrectly
We guarantee that the multi point locks will not fail mechanically in normal use during the 10 year guarantee period subject to the conditions outlined above.
Encountered a problem? No Worries!
We have prepared a comprehensive troubleshooting guide that should help you with the most common problems you might run into.