Intelligent Hardware Button Tipped Hinge
The Intelligent Hardware Door Hinges are butt type hinges.
- 10/40 Quantity
- Dimensions 65mm x 100mm
- Available in Chrome Plated, Satin Chrome Plated and Electro Brassed finish
- Made from high grade material
- Complete with fixing screws
- LIFETIME coating guarantee
- Product Codes
- Technical Info
- Product Testing
- Brochures & Tech Sheets
- Product Guarantee
|Dimensions 65mm x 100mm|
|Available in Chrome Plated, Satin Chrome Plated, and Electro Brassed finish|
|Complete with fixing screws|
|Finish||Product Code||Material Construction||Guarantee|
|Satin Chrome Plated||HST.100X65.SCP.BT||Steel||Lifetime|
At UAP we are constantly striving to improve on the products we already supply as well as develop new, pioneering ranges and practical product solutions.
With an in house testing centre and product developer, each stage of the development process is thorough, from the initial design right down to the final product. In house 3D printing technology allows for further and more precise advancement of our products which are then expertly manufactured and put through stringent testing conditions using in house test equipment – ensuring all products are designed to the highest standards:
UV Sunlight Testing Machine
Used to test the colourfast of products, the UV machine measures the stamina of the escutcheon finish, testing how quickly it will fade in sunlight. It does this using UV lights which the products are left under for 2000 hours.
Salt Spray Testing Machine
This machine tests the corrosion resistance of the door hinges and many other products. The salt spray cabinet produces a corrosive environment, by releasing a dense saline fog into the chamber which the products are exposed to. This creates accelerated corrosion to the product and allows us to test how well the product would stand up in harsher environments. Stainless steel products are part of the Nanocoast range, and are salt spray tested to ASTM B117:2005 for 2,000+ hours, and we offer a lifetime coating guarantee on these products.
Brochures and Tech Sheets:
UAP Security BrochureSize: 4 MB | Type: pdf
Door Hinges Guarantee 2018Size: 99 KB | Type: pdf
Door Hinge Guarantee:
UAP Ltd distribute a wide range of door hinges, made from brass, aluminium, zamak and Nanocoast 304 or 316 grade stainless steel.
The door hinges are available in a range of colours, and we guarantee the door hinges and finishes against the following:
Surface Coating Failure
Coating Guarantee = the sooner of “the guarantee supplied for the door or window from the manufacturer” or “5 years inland” on brass, aluminium and zamak based door hinges or “Lifetime” on Nanocoast 304 or 316 grade stainless steel based door hinges.
We guarantee that the door hinges will not tarnish on the door for the guarantee period given above subject to;
1. The door hinges are applied to a door or door panel, and no item of door furniture on the door or door panel are sealed or fixed using any form of silicone sealant or the like.
2. The door hinges are fixed correctly and the right way around using the correct fixings, and are not scratched or damaged at any time during the installation process or thereafter.
3. Nanocoast 304 or 316 grade stainless steel based door hinges are cleaned with a lemon based very mild soap solution and a soft cloth once a month, or every 2 weeks in areas of high sea salt such as coastal areas. At no point should any form of cleaning agents be used.
4. Brass, aluminium and zamak based door hinges are installed inland (defined as 25 miles from the coast or 5 miles from highly populated industrial areas) and are cleaned monthly with a moist cloth. At no point should any form of cleaning agents be used.
5. No claim will be accepted for any door hinge that is scratched or mutilated or fitted incorrectly.
6. The guarantee only applies if the door hinge is fixed to the original door for which it was bought and fitted by the installer. The guarantee will cease immediately if the door hinge is removed from the original door or door panel.
Mechanical Guarantee = the sooner of “the guarantee supplied for the door or window from the manufacturer” or “2 years”
We guarantee that the door hinges will not fail mechanically on the door for the guarantee period given above subject to the conditions outlined above.
Claiming Under the Guarantee
Every product must be inspected before they are fitted on to a door, window frame or door panel for any defects. If any defects are found then the product must not be fitted and the fault reported immediately to UAP Limited. Any product fitted is assumed to have been inspected and approved as being fit for purpose.
To make a claim under the guarantee, UAP Limited must receive in writing the product code of the item, the full details of the problem, the date the product was purchased, the date of manufacture of the unit in question and the address of the installation.
We will require all ‘faulty’ items to be sent to ourselves at the address below by first class recorded delivery post. We will then examine the item in question and confirm whether the item is covered by the guarantee. If it is not covered by the guarantee we will advise you, the customer, in writing of the reason for rejecting the claim.
Limitations of the Guarantee
UAP Limited’s guarantee will be limited solely to the replacement of the item purchased from UAP. There is no liability whatsoever for consequential damages or costs, howsoever calculated or incurred. UAP Limited will enforce and rely fully upon their terms and conditions of sale in all aspects other than the limitation set out above. UAP will also pay for the cost of the recorded delivery, if and only if, the product is deemed to be covered by the terms of the guarantee set out above.
Payment of the Guarantee
UAP reserve the right to discharge the guarantee claim in the form of replacement products at the customer’s normal buying price at the time of the complaint being received by UAP Limited.
Time Limit on Guarantee Claims
UAP will only be liable for claims made within a maximum period of 10 years from the date of purchase of the products from UAP Limited.
Correspondence Address for all Guarantee Claims
Any guarantee claim must adhere to the system set out above in all respects and must be made in writing to: UAP Limited, Unit 1 Albert Close Trading Estate, Whitefield, Manchester, M45 8EH.
The terms of this guarantee may be varied by UAP Limited at any time at our own discretion. Please see www.uapcorporate.com for up to date product guarantees.
Encountered a problem? No Worries!
We have prepared a comprehensive troubleshooting guide that should help you with the most common problems you might run into.