Hardware Intel: Ear Edition Episode 1
Published on 5 November, 2020Latest News
In the debut episode of Hardware Intel: Ear Edition, host Sian Astley and UAP guests discuss how the door hardware industry will react to the changes implemented through COVID-19.
David Jennings, CEO and founder of UAP, tells us how he started in the door hardware industry, explains what smart technology is, the security problems it can bring, discusses anti-bacterial products and tells us what’s next for UAP. Barry Halpin, UAP’s National Sales Director, discusses how COVID-19 has made the retail, trade and domestic hardware market boom and gives us insight into hardware maintenance and different door types.
Topics covered in this Episode 1:
- It started with a door knocker – how UAP was born
- What affect will COVID-19 have on the hardware and door industry
- What is smart technology and what are the benefits of it?
- Security on smart technology
- Anti-bacterial door hardware
- Door hardware maintenance
- Door types and security
- Technological advances within the industry
- What’s next for UAP
Products mentioned in Episode 1: