|Designed for UAP cylinders
|Customised key clips available to suit your brand
|11 different colours to choose from
|It is possible to engrave your company logo and details on to each side of the key clip
|Square head makes it easier for people with arthritis or limited hand movement to operate the key
Our brand new and revolutionary Colorama key blanks add a touch of colour to your customer's key ring, allowing them to quickly identify specific keys.
Available for the Kinetica 3 star Kitemarked and the UAP+ 1 star Kitemarked cylinders, the plastic insert simply clips onto the key's easy to operate square head.
The Colorama key clips allow you to quickly and cheaply laser engrave your company logo or contacts details on to each key.
With 12 different colours to choose from, you can personalise each key to complement your own company and brand colour!
Cylinder and Key Blank Guarantee:
UAP Ltd distribute a wide range of euro cylinders, rim cylinders and key blanks.
We guarantee the cylinders and finishes against the following:
Surface Coating Failure
Coating Guarantee = the sooner of “the guarantee supplied for the door or window from the manufacturer” or “2 years inland.”
We guarantee that the cylinders will not tarnish on the door for the guarantee period given above subject to;
1. The cylinders are applied to a door or door panel, and no item of door furniture on the door or door panel are sealed or fixed using any form of silicone sealant or the like.
2. The cylinder is fixed correctly and the right way around using the correct fixings, and are not scratched or damaged at any time during the installation process or thereafter.
3. The cylinder is installed inland (defined as 25 miles from the coast or 5 miles from highly populated industrial areas) and are cleaned monthly with a moist cloth. At no point should any form of cleaning agents be used.
4. The internal workings of the cylinder are lightly sprayed with silicone based lubricant (or similar) every 4 weeks.
5. No claim will be accepted for any cylinder that is scratched or mutilated or fitted incorrectly.
6. The guarantee only applies if the cylinder is fixed to the original door for which it was bought and fitted by the installer. The guarantee will cease immediately if the cylinder is removed from the original door or door panel.
Mechanical Guarantee = the sooner of “the guarantee supplied for the door or window from the manufacturer” or “2 years.”
We guarantee that the cylinder will not fail mechanically the door for the guarantee period given above subject to the conditions outlined above.
Claiming Under the Guarantee
Every product must be inspected before they are fitted on to a door, window frame or door panel for any defects. If any defects are found then the product must not be fitted and the fault reported immediately to UAP Limited. Any product fitted is assumed to have been inspected and approved as being fit for purpose.
To make a claim under the guarantee, UAP Limited must receive in writing the product code of the item, the full details of the problem, the date the product was purchased, the date of manufacture of the unit in question and the address of the installation.
We will require all ‘faulty’ items to be sent to ourselves at the address below by first class recorded delivery post. We will then examine the item in question and confirm whether the item is covered by the guarantee. If it is not covered by the guarantee we will advise you, the customer, in writing of the reason for rejecting the claim.
Limitations of the Guarantee
UAP Limited’s guarantee will be limited solely to the replacement of the item purchased from UAP. There is no liability whatsoever for consequential damages or costs, howsoever calculated or incurred. UAP Limited will enforce and rely fully upon their terms and conditions of sale in all aspects other than the limitation set out above. UAP will also pay for the cost of the recorded delivery, if and only if, the product is deemed to be covered by the terms of the guarantee set out above.
Payment of the Guarantee
UAP reserve the right to discharge the guarantee claim in the form of replacement products at the customer’s normal buying price at the time of the complaint being received by UAP Limited.
Time Limit on Guarantee Claims
UAP will only be liable for claims made within a maximum period of 10 years from the date of purchase of the products from UAP Limited.
Correspondence Address for all Guarantee Claims
Any guarantee claim must adhere to the system set out above in all respects and must be made in writing to: UAP Limited, Unit 1 Albert Close Trading Estate, Whitefield, Manchester, M45 8EH.
The terms of this guarantee may be varied by UAP Limited at any time at our own discretion. Please see www.uapcorporate.com for up to date product guarantees.