Duties & Responsibilities
UAP Limited was established in 1996 under the name Universal Imports and originally imported door knockers. Since then, UAP has become a leading door hardware supplier in the UK importing top of the range supplies from around the globe.
UAP is constantly moving forward. That’s why, thanks to our growth, we have a full-time opportunity for a qualified 7.5t driver to help take us to the next level.
Do you fancy an exciting new venture? Will you (literally) go the extra mile? Do you gave experience of driving a 7.5 tonne vehicle and have a CPC card? If so you’re in the right place!
Based in Whitefield, Manchester and travelling no further than Birmingham, Leeds and Hull, the role of the 7.5t driver is to deliver customers products to the required premises.
- UK driving licence with 7.5 tonne (CAT C1) entitlement (Essential)
- Driver CPC (Essential)
Knowledge & Experience
What you’ll need:
- To be aged 21 or over
- A valid UK driving licence with 7.5 tonne (CAT C1) entitlement
- A valid UK CPC card
- Good geographical knowledge
- No more than 6 points on your licence – no DR, DD or IN endorsements
- No criminal convictions
- A passion for driving
- 7.5 Tonne Vehicle Driving: 1 Year (Preferred)
What we offer:
- Flexible Hours
- Potential to grow with the business
- Enrolled into a pension scheme
- Free and secure parking at head office
- 20 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- As part of the UAP team you will enjoy meals, nights out, entertainment and more
To apply for this role you can either:
- Email a copy of your CV along with a covering letter and state the job you’re applying for in the subject line to [email protected]
- Fill out the online application form below, attaching a copy of your CV